The Off-Page SEO is not just a link building you may be heard from everyone but this is the truth. It is something branding your site. It refers to all other activities that you do-off your site to raise the rankings of your site. It includes getting backlinks from authority sites, Social Media Marketing, Social Bookmarking and promotion techniques.
It means what other think about a website that’s a branding. Link building is a part of Off-Page SEO. Links pointing to your site simply tells Search Engines that you are popular on the internet and according to this Search Engines improve your visibility.
Preparing link building: Link the most related and quality pages to those target pages you want more organic traffic. Before Interlinking to your pages, you should optimize them. Optimization mean you have to make ensure that the pages you want internal linking to have better ON-Page SEO and are the most relevant to those pages you want to be ranked. Prepare Yourself initially for link building. Organize your pages by Interlinking in a way when a user comes to your page it should visit all those related pages for more information and hence you will increase your page views.
Solo Navigation: Use Solo Navigation on your pages. Solo Navigation ensures your pages structure and Interlink you parent page to child pages and categories. Learn more about Solo Navigation.
Drop Links on the Home Page: Pages linked to Internally on Home Page gives a strong and authority signal to Search Engines that your Home Page has high-value pages.
Social Media Profiles boost your SEO: You may hear that getting the link from social media is a no-follow but this does not mean that it has no value. In general, a no-follow link does not mention search engines about your site but sometimes it helps the search engines letting know the quality of a site. Social green signals play an important role in ranking factors.
Must create profiles on a various social platform like facebook, twitter, and Pinterest. Ranking factors start from every single step you have taken. It means that your brand name (for example your Facebook page about your company) also rank o Search Engines. And if your mentioning on social profiles can give your users a confidence in your products and services.
Social bookmarking is still important for your brand. Getting mentioning from the various platform such that reddit.com, stumble upon.com and Scoop.it will increase your traffic as well as your ranking.
Get Relevant, Authority and User-Friendly Backlinks
Relevant and natural backlinks from high authority websites give a “vote of confidence” to Search Engines. When Google crawlers crawl your site, it looks your sitemap and finds new and fresh content. After crawling your site it indexes it into the vast index database based on its algorithm. According to Google, it has over 200 ranking factors, means your site goes through all factors then ranked. If your site fails in one ranking factor, Google looks it in other factors that have more value than previous one. If you have more quality backlinks then can survive to Google but nowadays backlinks are not as much factor. Some valuable Off-Page SEO factors are:
1. Keyword-based domain name (e.g: keyword-something.com)
2. Domain Age (the older your domain the more impact on rankings)
3. EMD (Exact match Domain: e.g: if your target keyword is”ABC” then “ABC.com” will have more authority)
4. Keyword at the beginning of Title
5. Prominence Keyword density
6. Rich subheadings meta description with keywords
7. Long tail keywords (Long tail keywords increase organic traffic by targeting many keywords)
8. LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing): If your content targets the exact one topic for example “Off-page SEO” and your content also have “health care services” then it will discourage Search Engines to rank
9. Image Optimization
10. Content update: keep your content updated!
11. Outbound Link Quality
12. Number of Internal Links
13. User-Friendly URLs
14. Number and Bullets on your blog
15. Server Location: (If your target country is Australia and your server location is the USA then it will have a negative effect on SEO)
16. Server Response time (should be less than 200ms)
17. Breadcrumb and Solo Navigation
19. SSL certificate (Google clearly disclose this info that they give first priority to SSL based websites)
20. Responsive Website (Design should be user-friendly and Mobile-Optimized)
21. Social Shares
22. Links from Competitors’ sites
23. Site Reputation
24. Link Diversity (you should get backlinks from various sites not only from one site)
25. Country TLDs Domains (If your domain TLD is .ca and you target users from Canada then it is Best for you)
26. Dwell time (see what is dwell time and how to Increase it)
27. Organic CTR (Increasing in Click Through Rate will definitely increase your rankings)